- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup artichoke hearts in oil or artichoke hearts in water chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Jar of Vigne Vecchie Black Olive Pate
- 1 (8.8 oz) Bag of Vigne Vecchie Onion Tarallini (or flavor of your choice)
- ¼ cup fresh Italian parsley chopped
- In a mixing bowl using hand mixer, combine cream cheese, sour cream, parmesan, artichokes, red pepper, salt and pepper. Mix ingredients with mixer until well blended.
- Lay Tarallini flat side down on a plate or charcuterie board.
- Using a pastry bag or spoon, spread about a tablespoon of artichoke dip onto Tarallini.
- Top Tarallini with a teaspoon of Vigne Vecchie Black Olive Pate
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley as a garnish and serve immediately.
Makes approximately 15 servings.