- 1 package Vigne Vecchie Sedanini pasta, cooked and chilled
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 medium red pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- ½ pint grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup artichokes in oil or water, quartered
- 1 cup (8 oz) provolone cubed
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta for approximately 6 minutes until al dente and chill in the refrigerator.
- In a large mixing bowl add diced carrots, zucchini, red peppers, tomatoes, artichokes & provolone cheese. Add chilled pasta and pour in Italian dressing. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and toss. Serve immediately or chill for a few hours to deepen the flavors.