- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4 oz) package smoked salmon, crumbled into small pieces
- 1 ½ tablespoons Vigne Vecchie Caper Spread
- ½ lemon juiced (approximately 1 tablespoon)
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 French baguette, sliced
- 2 tbsp Vigne Vecchie organic Extra Virgin olive oil
- Capers, for garnish
- Fresh chives, finely chopped
- In a medium size bowl, combine softened cream cheese, smoked salmon, caper spread, lemon juice and pepper. Using a hand mixer mix until very smooth almost a mousse-like consistency.
- Place slices of the baguette on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Place in oven and bake until crispy but still somewhat soft about 7-10 minutes. Place on a nice plate or platter.
- Take an offset spatula and spread the salmon mixture on top of baguette.
- Top the salmon with a sprinkle of capers and chopped fresh chives for garnish.
- Serve immediately.