- 1 (500g) package Vigne Vecchie Organic Orecchiette Pasta
- 1 garlic clove, whole and peeled
- 2 tbsp Vigne Vecchie Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lbs Shrimp, raw, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp Vigne Vecchie Black Olive Pate
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 cups spinach leaves, torn or roughly chopped
- 1 medium lemon, juiced
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1-2 tsp red pepper flakes, to desired heat level
- Pinch of salt and pepper, to taste
Top & Garnish each Serving:
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1-2 tbsp feta cheese crumbled
- 1 tbsp fresh Italian parsley finely chopped
- In a large pot, bring 8 cups water and 2 tbsp of salt to a rolling boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, about 10 minutes.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, sauté cloves of garlic in Vigne Vecchie olive oil until soft. Remove garlic clove from pan.
- In the same pan with the oil, add shrimp.
- Add tomatoes and Black Olive Pate, sauté until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Add juice from lemon, chicken broth, red pepper flakes and sauté until combined.
- Toss in cooked pasta and stir until pasta is coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Take pan off of heat and add torn spinach leaves until spinach is wilted and stir pasta.
- Serve in large pasta bowls and top with grated parmesan, feta and chopped parsley and enjoy!
Recipe makes approximately 6 servings.