- 8 oz of fresh broccolini
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- ½ cup Vigne Vecchie Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, diced or crushed
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper, add more to taste to increase spice
- 2 cups of Vigne Vecchie Orecchiette pasta
- 1 ½ cups water
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Pinch of salt, to taste
- In a large pot, bring 6 cups of water and 1 tbsp of salt to a rolling boil. Add Orecchiette and cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, add oil, garlic and crushed red pepper. Sauté until garlic begins to turn golden, around 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in broccolini and tomatoes, cover with a lid, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 ½ cups of water, salt to taste and stir to combine. Continue to cook, uncovered, for a total of 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Orecchiette into the saucepan and stir to combine. Reduce to low heat and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Top each serving with parmesan cheese and a drizzle of olive oil.
Recipe makes 2 servings