- 6 pound of potatoes ( boiled and mashed )
- 4 eggs
- 12 TBSP of unsalted butter salt pepper
- 2 cups of parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of pecorino romano cheese full beg shredded mozzarella 16 oz of provolone cheese
- 1 cup Vigne Vecchie Friscous ( put on the side 2 tablespoon from the one cup)
Preheat the oven at 400. Melt 8 tbsp of butter. In a big mixing bowl mix together the mashed potatoes, melted butter, eggs, salt and pepper (as much as you like it), parmesan, pecorino and the VV Friscous. Divide the compose in half. In a aluminum pan start the layers: smash and open one half of the potatoes compose , after that add some tufts of the remaining butter (4TBSP) (not all of it because you will need it for the end) add the mozzarella beg (usually 4 cups) then and the 16 oz of provolone cheese. Layer the other half of the potatoes compose on top then add the rest of the butter in tufts. Sprinkle the 2 tablespoon of Friscous and cook for 30 / 40 minutes.