Preparation Time 15 minutes and serve 4
- 100 g Vigne Vecchie Eggplant Fillets
- 100 g De Carlo Spiced Olives
- 100 g De Carlo Artichokes for the dough (15 minutes preparation),
- 150 g ‘00’ flour (or a flour of your choice)
- 25 ml cold sparkling water
- 50 g grated pecorino cheese (or a cheese of your choice)
- 1 egg
- 150 g Vigne Vecchie Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Drain all olive oil vegetables, chop into smaller pieces and arrange individually on a serving plate.
- Prepare batter by sifting flour, then mixing the egg, cheese and water. Mix until well blended.
- In a frying pan, warm up the olive oil on low heat for about 3 minutes.
- Scoop some dough with a spoon and stuff with the vegetables.
- Drop the batter in the pan until golden brown.
- Drain and serve hot.